Friday, March 11, 2005

Saddam Hussein debunking probably fake.

I apologize for yesterday's entry, which I posted a little too eagerly. I should have waited to corroborate the evidence. There's nothing to back up the claim that they didn't find Saddam Hussein in a hole. Sadly, I'm just too used to the Bush administration lying, so every time something comes to poke a hole in its claims to have done anything, I'm prone to suspect it's true.

I'll leave that entry up so you can see what I'm talking about. I apologize for any confusion. We all need to be vigilant, and truth is what's important above all. Otherwise, we're no better than the liars who told us that Iraq was stockpiling weapons of mass destruction.

1 Comments:

At Monday, March 14, 2005 at 10:12:00 AM EST, Blogger the mule said...

I do not see the need for an apology. This may be, and probably is fake, but it's not that far fetched. So this administration can be cleared of one accusation? They should savor this.

It's not like we are having to dig too deep to find any clues of corruption - makes it all the easier to believe a story like this when it comes along.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home