Thursday, October 13, 2005

The George W. Bush/Tony Blair fan club!

I've had a political conversion following a severe concussion a couple of days ago, and whenever I can control the drooling, I'm a devout Republican! Support our troops!

This conversion has prompted me to join the George W. Bush/Tony Blair Fan Club!!! This is sure to work wonders for transatlantic relations!

If you want to join, go to that link. If you want to get in touch with the fan club, we can be reached at the following addresses. If you sign up, you can get stickers and tee shirts and magnetic ribbons for your SUV. For more information, get in touch with the following enthusiasts:

Tarquin Mumpingarse
7 Muggleton Lane
Pratt's Bottom, Hertfordshire
UK

Roscoe Plunkett
1620 Hogfat Rd.
Grunchler's Bend, Mississippi
USA

Kurt Kaletka
Cardboard-Box-Behind-the-Burger King
I-78 Exit 56
Newark, New Jersey
USA! USA! USA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home