Saturday, October 01, 2005

Karen Hughes' brilliant plan

Link linked by way of kos:

Karen Hughes, the new Condi Rice, is setting out to make more of a hash of things than the administration has already done, which would be quite an accomplishment. She says that if the terrorists just understood us, they wouldn't be terrorists anymore. This is strange enough, but particularly strange in light of the fact that whenever one suggests that our intelligence forces try to understand the terrorists' minds and motivations, accusations of molly-coddling start to fly.

By the way: nowhere in the American Constitution does it say that we're "one nation under God," and I defy anyone to show me where it does. I have my own copy of the document, current as of 1991, so I can double check any answers anyone tries to slip past me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home