Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Vague rumor circulating about the swiftboating of Paul Hackett

Today I've been hearing about a rumor of swiftboating by the Sherrod Brown campaign, and it's driving me crazy! I've been looking around for evidence but I've found none. I've thought about it, and I can't see how it would even make sense for Brown to try that. He'd be rankling a fellow Democrat who served in the Iraq War while that very war is going on. I couldn't imagine Brown being so stupid.

I'd be most interested in any information about the alleged swiftboating that turns up. I maintain it's unlikely that the Brown campaign even considered such a boneheaded move, but I'm open to proof, if any exists. If anyone has any proof, please post it here.

Meanwhile, I continue to support Sherrod Brown for United States Senate. He's always had the right ideas; he's always been a clear-headed progressive. We need a man like him in the Senate. We'd do well to have Paul Hackett in the Senate, too, but like I said earlier today: 2010!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home