Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Programming note: where your posts have gone.

Dear regular readers,

I just realized that there's a switch on the settings that can allow the moderator to stop all posts from appearing before the moderator has given approval. This was accidentally turned on, but I didn't know it. I never meant to block everyone's comments, and I'm sorry about it.

So I apologize. I've gone ahead and approved all the comments. I know the hits were coming, and I was wondering why the comments were drying up. Please feel free to comment. I'll keep an eye on the blog, and if for some reason it hasn't actually been fixed, I'll keep at it until it is.

I'm sorry your voices haven't been heard, and please continue to enjoy my blog (or whatever your preferred reaction to it is.)

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 12, 2006 at 2:06:00 PM EDT, Blogger Kurt Kaletka said...

Testing to see if this actually works.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home