Saturday, July 01, 2006

Notice of interruption of service.

Dear regular readers,

I'm afraid True or Better is going to be dormant for a couple of weeks or so. Yesterday was my last day of work, and I'm in the middle of moving right now, so my access to the web will be spotty for the near future. July 3 is moving day, but I won't be able to post then or immediately before then. This is about my last chance to do so until then.

So I appreciate your understanding while I uproot my life from New York and replant myself in Boston. Go ahead and write me at trueorbetter@gmail.com for the time being, and I'll catch up on my correspondence when I can. Once I'm settled, the posts will start up again, and True or Better will probably be better than before, because I haven't had regular net access for the past year, which has put a crimp in this blog.

So until I get things up and running, take care, and keep checking in. You never know—I might be able to knock off an occasional post at the public library before net access at home is go. Catch you on the flipside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home