Saturday, May 03, 2008

Out for a couple days

Okay, folks, I'm not going to be around until Monday night. My wife and I are taking a weekend trip up the coast to a small inn. The Kennebunkport Inn, in fact, which looks really nice. I realize the irony of me of all people vising the town where the Bush family has had its family compound for decades, but it's really nice up there, so I guess a few bad apples don't really spoil the whole bunch.

As of this writing, they're still counting the votes from the Guam caucuses. Barack Obama is leading by 6%, I believe, so we'll see where its eight delegates wind up going. Go Barack!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, May 3, 2008 at 8:02:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Kennebunkport Inn! We stayed there last fall.Kennebunkport is more than Bush- have fun

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home