Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Where have you been, Kurt?

I've been getting questions as to why I stopped blogging. I'll spare you the gorey details, but I went through a rough time brought on by a family tragedy earlier this year, and the fallout from it finally hit me, and has interfered with my writing. So has my boring job, which demands a lot of my time.

But no more! Things are perfect again! Well, okay, they're not perfect, but they're better. Or, at least, I'm going to start writing again. So thanks to all of you who wrote, asking about why the blog is down. It's live again, and I intend to keep you updated through this election season, which is getting pretty damned intense.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 9, 2008 at 7:26:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to have you back! It is always important to take care of yourself and your family first and foremost.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home