Monday, January 04, 2010

Limbaugh: Health care system works for me!

Limbaugh, who makes $40,000,000 a year, says the professionalism of the doctors at the Hawaiian hospital where he was recently laid up demonstrates that the American health care system doesn't need any reform. And I'm sure that's right: access to health care is no problem for Americans who make $40,000,000 a year. So that part of health care is all taken care of. Nothing more to worry about.

Watch the FoxNews [sic] video below. Limbaugh politicizes his situation, and then states that he's grateful that the reporters are respecting his request that his presser not be politicized.

Limbaugh is scum. I wish I could think of something cleverer to say there, but I think that sums him up nicely.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home